|School Name:||Branksome Hall|
|Location:||10 Elm Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M4W 1N4, Canada|
|Motto:||Keep well the road|
|Year Group:||Kindergarten - Grade 12 and PG|
|No. of Students:||880|
|No. of Boarders:||62|
|Average Class:||20 students|
Film and Environmental Labs, four science laboratories, art, drama and music studios, allison Roach Performing Arts Centre, gymnasium and fitness centre, swimming pool, cafeteria and tuck shop, library, reading Room for senior students, grade 12 (DP2) students' recreation room, 2 computer labs.
SSAT results, extracurricular interests, and interview
|Director of Admissions:
10 Elm Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M4W 1N4, Canada
+1(416) 920 6265 ext. 268
- The school is an International Baccalaureate World School and a university preparatory school.
- Generally, all graduates proceed to university, many with scholarships.
- The campus contains a section of Carolinian forest with an outdoor classroom, four tennis courts, a large lower field used by teams and classes, two playgrounds, and a "quad" with an adaptive playground, where senior students often relax and eat lunch during the warmer months.
- Please contact the Admission Office directly by email, by post or visit the School website for latest information.
- Three residence buildings house students in rooms for one, two or three girls. Residence staff provide 24-hour care and supervision.
2012/13 Canadian High School Boarding Fees# (CAD$) Per Year
|7th Grade (12/13 Years Old)||8th Grade (13/14 Years Old)||9th Grade (14/15 Years Old)||10th Grade (15-16 Years Old)||11th Grade (16-17 Years Old)||12th Grade (17-18 Years Old)|
Remark: #Inclusive of tuition and residence fee but exclusive of miscellaneous fees, such as uniform, extracurricular activities