Lakefield College School
|School Name:||Lakefield College School|
|Location:||4391 County Road 29, Lakefield, Ontario, K0L 2H0, Canada|
|Religion:||Anglican Church of Canada|
|Motto:||Mens Sana In Corpore Sano|
|Year Group:||Grade 8-12|
|No. of Students:||366|
|No. of Boarders:||240|
|Average Class:||16 students|
SSAT results, extracurricular interests, and interview
Lakefield College School offers Co-Curricular activities such as a wide range of sports, community service opportunities, choir, band, theatre and different student groups.
|Director of Admissions:
Louise Paoli di Pridco
4391 County Road 29, Lakefi eld, Ontario, K0L 2H0, Canada
+2(705) 652 3324
- Lakefield College School has the volunteer support of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, a member of the British Royal Family and the Canadian Royal Family, who graduated from Lakefield in 1978. He serves as patron of the Friends of Lakefield College School.
- LCS has a 155-acre (0.63 km2) wooded, waterfront, campus on the east shore of Lake Katchewanooka in rural Ontario. It is just north of the village of Lakefield, an hour and a half north-east of Toronto by road.
- Lakefield College School offers a wide range of Arts, Languages, Math, Science, Technology and Social Science courses to its students. Students must engage in three sports a year, one a term, with the exception of graduating students, who can choose to take one "term off".
- Lakefield's faculty engage students in academic activities which will enable them to develop disciplined habits of study, critical thinking skills, and a talent for co-operative problem-solving.
- Please contact the Admission Office directly by email, by post or visit the School website for latest information.
- The boarding students are divided into 11 houses, each with an adult "Head of House" who acts as a parent and an "Assistant Head of House" who acts like an older brother or sister while the student is away from home.
- There are five boys' boarding houses and six girls' boarding houses which contain student dormitories, washrooms, common areas, a Head of House residence, and an Assistant Head of House apartment.
- Each has an average of 23 students and two adults.
2012/13 Canadian High School Boarding Fees# (CAD$) Per Year
|7th Grade (12/13 Years Old)||8th Grade (13/14 Years Old)||9th Grade (14/15 Years Old)||10th Grade (15-16 Years Old)||11th Grade (16-17 Years Old)||12th Grade (17-18 Years Old)|
Remark: #Inclusive of tuition and residence fee but exclusive of miscellaneous fees, such as uniform, extracurricular activities