|School Name:||Ardingly College|
|Location:||Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17 6SQ, United Kingdom|
|Religion:||Church of England|
|Motto:||Beati Mundo Corde (Blessed are the pure in heart)|
|Year Group:||Year 6 - Year 13|
|No. of Students:||541|
|No. of Boarders:||259|
English, Mathematics and Verbal Reasoning, a report and reference from the pupil's previous school
|Sixth Form Entry Requirement:
Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17 6SQ, United Kingdom
+44 (0) 1444 893000, +44 (0) 1444 893001
- Ardingly is an outstanding independent co-educational school that offers an excellent all-round education, occupies a 420 acre (1.7 km²) site situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Ardingly is divided into three autonomous schools, comprising a Pre-Preparatory School catering for pupils aged 2½ -7, Junior School catering for pupils aged 7–13 and Senior School for pupils aged 13–18. Both Junior and Senior Schools accommodate boarders who make up the majority of the Senior School student population.
- In 2008, 59% of GCSE entries were awarded A* or A grades, with 100% of pupils gaining at least 5 A*-C grades.
- In 2012 sixteen per cent of the AL cohort achieved the A* - well above the national average. 72% of all grades were A*-B. In Maths, French, German, Economics and Spanish 100% of grades were A*-B.
- In 2001 Ardingly introduced the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme enabling students entering the sixth-form to choose between conventional A-Levels or the IB Programme.
- In 2008 Ardingly was ranked 7th in the UK in The Independent's league table of schools offering both an A-Level and IB curriculum; 40% of A-Level entries were awarded A grades and 75% of entries awarded A or B grades, while IB students averaged 34.7 points, equivalent to in excess of four A grades at A-Level.
- Please contact the Admission Office directly by email, by post or visit the School website for latest information.
- All Junior and Senior School students are assigned to a boarding house in which boarders live and study and where day-pupils have study areas.
IB Diploma Program
- 2012 was another fantastic year for our Sixth Formers, whether they studied A Levels or the International Baccalaureate. It was a year of excellent IB achievements; seven out of forty students achieved 40 points and over putting them in the top fi ve per cent of the highest IB achievers in the world.
2012/13 Boarding Fees# (GBP£) Per Term (3 Terms Per Year)
Remark: #Inclusive of tuition fees but exclusive of miscellaneous fees, such as uniform, extracurricular activities