Trinity Grammar School
|School Name:||Trinity Grammar School|
|Location:||Summer Hill, Strathfield and Lewisham, New South Wales, Australia|
|Motto:||Detur Gloria Soli Deo (Let Glory Be Given To God Alone)|
|Year Group:||Pre-Kindergarten-Year 12|
|No. of Students:||2000|
|No. of Boarders:||15|
Sport is an essential element in the life of a Trinity boy, and each boy is given the opportunity to develop a healthy Body. Boys from Year 4 to Year 6 participate in both the summer and winter sporting programme. Year 3 boys have a chance to develop their skills at all of the major sports that the school offers in the Primary School.
|Director of Admissions:
119 Prospect Road, Summer Hill NSW 2130, Australia
+ 61 2 9581 6000
- Trinity Grammar School is an Anglican day and boarding School for boys from Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12, located at Summer Hill, Strath eld and Lewisham. Since its foundation in 1913, Trinity has forged a reputation for academic excellence, nurturing pastoral care, provision of a range of sporting activities, co-curricular programmes and the creative and performing arts. All of which promote a rich cultural ethos and the development of the individual talents of each boy.
- Trinity Grammar School aims to provide a thoroughly Christian education for its boys, imparting knowledge and understanding of the world we live in, and recognising the importance of spiritual qualities in every sphere of learning. The School actively encourages its students to grow in wisdom and stature and in favour with God and man, in order that they may become responsible, contributing members of society.
Trinity Grammar School ensures that students from overseas are properly prepared for an English-speaking environment and that they are supported in Australia. In this situation, intending students need to:
- complete an English test (AEAS testing is required) at a suitable standard as determined by the Registrar;
- have an English speaking guardian who lives in Australia and is over the age of 21;
- provide reports from their first school years and intensive English courses they may have undertaken.
- Boarding has been a significant part of the School for many years and provides a unique experience for young men from across NSW, Australia and many international countries. With the support and guidance of the Boarding staff, a Boarder at Trinity not only learns how to manage himself when living away from home, but also how to make decisions for himself whilst being taught how to live within a community consisting of a variety of different people.
- Trinity Grammar School can offer enrolment for international students. Accommodation for international students can be provided in the School’s Boarding House located not far from the School’s main campus at Summer Hill.
2012 Boarding Fees & Tuition Fee (AUD$) Per Year