|School Name:||Tonbridge School|
|Location:||High Street, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1JP, United Kingdom|
|Religion:||Church of England|
|Motto:||Deus Dat Incrementum (God Giveth the Increase)|
|Year Group:||Year 6 - Year 13|
|No. of Students:||784|
|No. of Boarders:||447|
Achieve a minimum of 60% of Common Entrance Examination (UK)
|Sixth Form Entry Requirement:
The school has a strong sporting tradition, especially in rugby and cricket, with many other sports played as well.
High Street, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1JP, United Kingdom
+44 (0) 1732 365555, +44 (0) 1732 304297 (Admissions)
- The Good Schools Guide (UK) described the school as academically "Truly excellent," noting that "In 2008, the average GCSE candidate achieved 4A*s and 6As. 87 per cent got all A*/A and 98 per cent got all A*/A/B."
- The Tonbridge community has, in addition to boys, three main groups which come together in the Tonbridge Society to support each other and the school.
- Tonbridge School has been named the top Oxbridge school in the south-east based on admissions to Oxford and Cambridge over the preceding five years.
- Please contact the Admission Offi ce directly by email, by post or visit the School website for latest information.
- There are twelve houses at Tonbridge School: seven boarding, and five day houses. Each house has its own house colours.
- Core Subjects at GCSE: Classics, Criticial Thinking, Design & Technology, Drama, Economics, English, Geography, History, ICT, Mathematics, Modern Languages, Music, Physical Education, Religion and Theology, Science
GCE AL Subject Choice
- Classics, Criticial Thinking, Design & Technology, Drama, Economics, English, Geography, History, nICT, Mathematics, Modern Languages, Music, Physical Education, Religion and Theology, Science
2012/13 Boarding Fees# (GBP£) Per Term (3 Terms Per Year)
Remark: #Inclusive of tuition fees but exclusive of miscellaneous fees, such as uniform, extracurricular activities