|School Name:||Warwick School|
|Location:||Warwick CV34 6PP United Kingdom|
|Year Group:||Year 6 - Year 13|
|No. of Students:||1150|
|No. of Boarders:||53|
An entrance examination comprising:
|Sixth Form Entry Requirement:
a minimum grade requirement for entry to the Sixth form of A grades in the subjects chosen for A level study in addition to achieving a minimum of 3 A grades and 4 B grades
Music, Drama, Visual Art, Sport, Activities.
|Director of Admissions:
Warwick School, Warwick , CV34 6PP, United Kingdom
+44 (0)1926 776400
- Warwick School has an outstanding track record of academic results, often putting the school high up in school league tables.
- In 2010 results there was a 100% pass rate at ‘A’ level with 25% A* grades and 89% A* to B grades. At GCSE, there was a 99% pass rate, with 75% A/A* grades.
- For all ages, class sizes are small. On average there around 20 boys per form. In the Sixth Form, academic classes remain smaller still, with around 10 pupils per class.
- The curriculum is designed to provide an extensive range of subject options and many different learning experiences and is consistently updated.
- Conferences, visits, university links and extensive use of the library and ICT facilities all extend educational horizons.
- In 2010 results there was a 100% pass rate at ‘A’ level with 25% A* grades and 89% A* to B grades. At GCSE, there was a 99% pass rate, with 75% A/A* grades.The vast majority of boys go on to elite universities such as Oxford, Cambridge, UCL, KCL, Imperialand LSE. In 2010, 13 boys received offers from Oxford or Cambridge.
- Entrance to Warwick School is competitive, with entry points at 11+, 13+ and Sixth Form.
- In the previous academic year, 2011-12, there are 912 boys in the senior school, aged from 11 to 18, and 251, aged from 7 to 11, in the junior school.
- Warwick School has a small boarding house, providing accommodation for 50 boarders.
- The Boarding House provides a modern, comfortable, well-equipped range of accommodation.
- Younger boys enjoy larger shared bedrooms, whilst the senior boys have private study bedrooms. Warwick places much emphasis on the special contribution that Boarders can play in the School community.
- We provide boarding from Year 9 (14-19) with the availability of full and weekly boarding are available.
- They participate in a wide range of social activities, and have access to the School's recreational and sporting facilities.
- English, History, Design Technology, Geography, French,German, Religious Education and Religious Studies, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics,Drama, Music, Art and Design, Latin, Greek and Classical Civilisation or Ancient History.
GCE AL Subject Choice
- English, History, Design Technology, Geography, French,German, Religious Education and Religious Studies, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics,Drama, Music, Art and Design, Latin, Greek and Classical Civilisation or Ancient History. Russian, Government and Politics, Psychology, Economics,Business Studies and Art History.
2012/13 Boarding Fees# (GBP£) Per Term (3 Terms Per Year)
Remark: #Inclusive of tuition fees but exclusive of miscellaneous fees, such as uniform, extracurricular activities