|School Name:||Woldingham School|
|Location:||Marden Park, Woldingham, Surrey, CR3 7YA ,United Kingdom|
|Year Group:||Year 6 - Year 13|
|No. of Students:||525|
|No. of Boarders:||313|
Common Entrance Examination (UK), School exam or test, Interview
|Sixth Form Entry Requirement:
A place is offered in the December prior to entry, which is contingent on GCSE performance. We expect that applicants should pass at least eight GCSEs, 6 at Grade B and 2 at Grade C, including Mathematics and English.
Marden Park, Woldingham, Surrey, CR3 7YA, United Kingdom
+44 (0)1883 654206
- Woldingham School aims to be a caring and supportive Christian community in which girls are happy, confident and inspired to meet challenges and achieve excellence in whatever they choose to do, according to their ability.
- A key strength at Woldingham is the outstanding quality of extracurricular programme.
- At the start of each School term, girls are made fully aware of the extracurricular programme on offer, assisted in making informed choices about their extracurricular involvement and are reminded of the importance of the commitments that these choices entail.
- The School can now boast yet another 100% pass rate at A level, with 83% of her girls achieving A*, A and B grades. (A* - 19.5%; A*/A - 55.7%; A* - B - 83.3%; A* - C - 97.2%)
- Please contact the Admission Office directly by email, by post or visit the School website for latest information.
- Girls in different year-groups live in different boarding houses: Marden House (Years 7 and 8, i.e. 11-13 year olds), Main House (Years 9, 10 and
11, i.e. 13 to 16 year olds). Sixth Form girls are accommodated in Berwick House and Shanley House.
- Art, Art History, Biology, Chemistry, Classic, Design and Technology, Economics, English, Geography, History, Mathematics, Modern languages, Physics, Science school, Music, Theology
GCE AL Subject Choice
- Art, Art History, Biology, Chemistry, Design Technology, Economics, English, French, Geography, German, Greek, History, Latin, Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Music, Philosophy & Theology, Physics, Russian, Spanish
2012/13 Boarding Fees# (GBP£) Per Term (3 Terms Per Year)
Remark: #Inclusive of tuition fees but exclusive of miscellaneous fees, such as uniform, extracurricular activities